Have you done something to reduce shipping costs that made a difference? Would you like to share your success with thousands of people?
I want to publish ideas that have been proven to be effective in helping parcel shippers save on shipping. If you have any tips, suggestions, or guidelines that you can provide, and would like to contribute to my 2,000 + readers, please submit your blog entry to email@example.com.
Here are my guidelines of how to write a tip that gets published:
- What is the single idea that has worked? If you have more than one idea, you may submit multiple entries, but keep each post to a single idea.
- Explain your suggestion with steps on how to do it that follow in bullets or a numbered list.
- Provide a title for your idea.
- Then an introduction to it.
- Then tell us the idea.
- Give us the step on how to implement it—usually 3-5 steps.
- And then, summarize it.
- Please keep the number of words less than 300.
- Don’t use this solely for promoting your product or service. In the footer, you can put your name, company and website or blog, and I will link to it.
My intention is for this blog to contribute to all small parcel shippers to make a difference. Thank you in advance for your contribution.