This week, April 21-25, 2008, is National Small Business Week.
I have been a small businessman for 18 years. I know the struggle and the sacrifice. It isn’t easy and many people fail. I was able to succeed with the love and support of my wife and through the advice of mentors other business owners and CEO’s that I met through The Executive Committee (TEC).
As a way of paying back, I would like to help you save on shipping. That is why I have offered to help the winner of the $100,000 small business makeover by analyzing their shipping costs for the past 6 months and sharing with them how they can save money.
This is once in a lifetime opportunity for one small business –
a chance to win a $100,000 makeover complements of SBTV.com, Sam’s Club and The National Federation of Independent Business.
The makeover includes the following:
– Up to $25,000 in cash
– Merchandise and supplies from Sam’s Club
– Mentoring from SBTV.com experts (I will be assessing the winner’s shipping costs and I positive I will be able to help them)
– A lifetime membership to NFIB
– A trip to Washington DC for NFIB’s Small Business Summit June 8-11th.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win the contest.
For details visit http://www.sbtv.com/ and click on the $100,000 small business makeover logo.
Here is how you can win $100,000 and Save on Shipping:
- Visit your local Sam’s Club during National Small Business Week from April 21st through April 25th, 2008.
- Bring in a recent invoice dated before April 21st or a list of items you typically purchase for your business.
- An associate will compare your list to a list of 25 core Sam’s Club products and let you know just how much you can save by shopping at Sam’s Club.
- Go to http://www.SBTV.com and use your Invoice Comparison Challenge code to register for your chance to win the $100,000 prize package